0.80 & 0.85 Mil Hi Strength Gusseted Bags
0.8 to 0.85 Mil LLDPE Equals Strength of up to 1.75 Mil LDPE
- High Quality 0.8 Mil (.0008") or 0.85 Mil (.00085") LLDPE as Noted
- Attractive Cost Per Unit
- Offers Significant Savings When Compared to its More Common Counterparts Without a Loss of Package Integrity.
- Heat Sealable
- Good Strength For Medium Applications
- Moderate Industrial Clarity
- FDA and USDA Approved
- Made from 100% Virgin Raw Materials
- Good Gauge For Dust and Dirt Protection or Carrying Light Weight Items
- Environmentally "Green" Product Through Source Reduction
- Dimensions Listed in Inches
- First Two Dimensions Combined Represent the Bag Opening
Dimension clarification: The first number is the flat width. The second number is the "gusset", or the measurement of the plastic that goes in and out on one side. The third number is the bag length. Add an extra .25 to .5 inch to your length for critical dimensions to make allowance for the space required for the seal. This product meets FDA/USDA requirements and offers significant savings when compared to its more common counterparts without a loss of strength or package integrity.