Brand Name: SINBOSeal Length: 11 InchesSeal Type: Dual Element Double Impuls
This SINBO Vacuum Sealer is the only light industrial/household vacuum sealer which uses standard poly/nylon vacuum bags. You will not need to buy expensive channel vacuum replacement pouches. This unit can serve as a simple dual impulse sealer or vacuum sealer, but either way provides tamper proof protection for your stored food or products. We recommend this reliable vacuum sealer for both home use or light commercial packaging for the food, medical (clean room) and electronics industries. Caterers will find this unit to be particularly beneficial, as it is affordable, durable and easy to use.
This will put an end to freezer burn on meats, fish and poultry. It will keep coffee, tea, and spices fresher longer. The SINBO Vacuum Sealer will protect your important items from the harmful effects of static electricity, moisture, rust, oxidation, and other long term environmental exposure.
• Fully self-contained unit; no external compressor needed
• Double impulse sealing system; no warm-up time needed
• Retractable nozzle (The reason that expensive channel vacuum replacement pouches are not necessary)
• Dual element seal bar (Double seal helps insure a leak-proof seal)
• Controllable heat timer
• Controlled heat-sealer timer and overheat warning indicator
• Energy efficient, compact, and portable in size
With an 11 inch wide sealing surface, we recommend this sealer for bags up to 10.5 inches in width.
FOLLOW OUR SIMPLE DIRECTIONS FOR USING THE SINBO IN ORDER TO GET THE BEST RESULTS.
Step 1. Begin with the Power Switch turned off. Open the top cover by lifting the lid. If the lid is locked, push down on both left and right corner spots marked “lock” to release the cover.
Step 2. Test the Seal Process. Practice a few seals before beginning the vacuum process to determine the time setting needed. We suggest starting at either 3 or 4. Note that after sealing a few packages, you may have to drop your setting down by 1 or 2 settings as it will take less time to seal additional bags
Step 3. Start the Vacuum Process.
(a) Extend the snorkel (nozzle) by pulling the snorkel slide forward until it locks into place. Insert the nozzle into the center of your vacuum bag making sure that it is evenly aligned with the sealer.
(b) Close and lock the cover by pushing down on the right and left side locks (part #1). You should hear a “click” when the lid is locked.
(c) Turn on the power switch and the vacuuming process will begin.
Step 4. Start the Sealing Process – “Double Press Method”
(a) After you are satisfied with the vacuumed bag, momentarily push down on the seal bar (part #4) and release.
(b) Quickly push down again on the seal bar with even pressure until the seal light flashes and you hear a beep indicating the seal is complete. Remove your hand from the seal bar.
Note: We suggest the “double press method” for attaining the best seal as this prevents
trapping the snorkel in the sealing area. You'll want to ensure the snorkel fully retracts to insure the best possible seal.
(c) Push down on both the locks until the cover releases and remove your bag
Step 5. Repeat for Additional Bags. To seal your next bag, turn the power switch off and start at Step 3.
TIPS FOR BEST VACUUM
• Make sure the product in the bag is placed evenly throughout the bag – best placement is in the center of the bag (this will help ensure your product is not blocking the snorkel.
• While vacuuming the bag, you may need to rub the layers of the bag between your fingers if the bag is blocking the snorkel.
• Note: You will notice a change in vacuuming noise when the snorkel is blocked
QUICK POINTS TO REMEMBER
• When the SINBO vacuum sealer gets too hot from over usage, you will hear a warning sound and the seal will become irregular. Turn the sealer off and allow the sealer to cool. The warning sound is to protect the machine from overheating.
• Do not try and extend the snorkel when the cover is down
• Keep the bag from blocking the snorkel
• Snorkel must fully retract before sealing the bag
• Turn off the machine before starting the next bag
|Maximum Sealable Width||
Bags/Tubing up to 10.5 inches in width
|Maximum Sealable Gauge||
|Seal Band Width||
DZ-280/2SD | SSDZ-280/2SD
|Stock Warehouse Locations|
|Product Properties||NoPrintable Bags, click here to learn how to Customize Save Even more on Large Orders.|