12" x 750' 4 Mil Pink Anti Static Tubing
- Buy 3 for $110.99 each and save 4%
- Buy 5 for $107.03 each and save 7%
- Buy 10 for $103.33 each and save 10%
- Buy 25 for $99.89 each and save 13%
12" x 750' 4 mil Anti-Static Pink Poly Tubing
Ideal for static sensitive, heavyweight, and uniquely-shaped items, this versatile product is sure to enhance your packaging efficiency. Key features include:
- Quality Material: Made from 100% virgin low-density polyethylene, this tubing ensures durable and reliable protection for your items.
- Anti-static Properties: Compliant with MIL-PRF-81705E, Type III, and EIA-541 static decay requirements, our poly tubing efficiently prevents static damage to your sensitive components.
- Visibility: The translucent pink hue of the tubing allows for easy visual inspection of the packaged items under interior lighting. The pink tint is also the universally recognized standard to differentiate anti static poly film and bags from their conventional counterparts that tend to build static.
- Convenience: Supplied on rolls and boxed, this tubing is easy to dispense, use, and store, making your packaging process hassle-free.
- Amine-free: This anti-static poly tubing is amine-free, ensuring it won't harm sensitive electronic components or polycarbonate boards.
- Custom Fit: By sealing both ends with a bag sealer, you can provide a snug fit for your items, no matter their size or shape. This makes our poly tubing perfect for packaging long cylinder objects. You may also choose to tie it off or secure the ends with cable ties.
- Earn DiscountPlus™ Points: With every purchase of this product, you earn valuable DiscountPlus™ Points, helping you save more or reward yourself in the future.
- Poly Tubing Dispenser Compatibility: Enhance your packaging line efficiency further by using this product with a Poly Tubing Dispenser, sold separately.
Note: To calculate the diameter for your item in a cylindrical shape, use this formula: Poly tubing flat width x 2 / 3.14.
|Roll Length||750 ft roll|
|Shipped Weight||31 lbs|
|Quantity||1 Roll per Case|
|Compare to Interplas SKU||PTA412|
|Compare to Uline SKU||S-1538 (Only 500'/Roll)|
|Stock Warehouse Locations||Atlanta GA, Boston MA, Cedar Rapids IA, Dallas TX, Reno NV|
|Product Properties||Industrial, Retail, Anti-Static, Heat Sealable, Pink, Recyclable LDPE|
Write Your Own Review