26" x 30" 1.25 Mil Poly Bags
Dimensions (26" x 30")
- Buy 3 for $128.21 each and save 4%
- Buy 5 for $122.88 each and save 8%
- Buy 10 for $117.96 each and save 12%
- Buy 25 for $113.42 each and save 15%
Order 22 cases custom made to the same specs and save! Contact us for today's quote.*
*Subject to shipping destination and raw materials market conditions at the time of your request
Premium 26" x 30" 1.25 Mil Poly Bags
When you want a bit of additional protection when compared to that offered by a 1 Mil poly bag, we have this hard to find option. These 0.00125 poly bags offer a cost-effective solution to safeguard your goods, shielding them from dust, smudges, moisture, and other potential minor mishaps that may occur during packaging and transportation.
- FDA/USDA Approved: Our bags are manufactured using only virgin low-density polyethylene (LDPE), complying with FDA/USDA regulations, making them ideal for packaging food items and bulk pharmaceuticals.
- BPA-Free and Food Safe: Ensuring complete peace of mind, our bags are entirely free from BPA (bisphenol A) and are entirely safe for storing food products.
- Heat Sealable:With an open top design, these bags can be closed with the use of twist ties, bag tape, or a Thermal Impulse Heat Sealer, providing reliable sealing methods. You may also choose to leave the ends open for easy access to contents.
- Good Industrial Clarity: Manufactured from 100% virgin, industrial clarity polyethylene film, our 1.25 Mil Poly Bags ensure unobstructed visibility for the presentation of your merchandise.
- Five Star Guarantee: Backed by our industry-leading Five Star Satisfaction Guarantee.
- DiscountPlus™ Points: You automatically earn valuable DiscountPlus™ Points that may be saved and used for discounts on future orders, employee gifts or rewarding yourself for a job well done. It's our way of rewarding your loyalty to Discount Plastic Bags.
|Warning||These bags do NOT have a ziplock.|
|Shipped Weight||31.3 lbs|
|Quantity||500 Bags per Case|
|Compare to Uline SKU||N/A|
|Compare to Interplas SKU||N/A|
|Stock Warehouse Locations||Austell GA, Carrollton TX, Commerce CA, Denver CO, Hayward CA, Philadelphia PA, Seattle WA|
|Product Properties||Industrial, Food, Retail, Medical, FDA Approved, Heat Sealable, Clear, Recyclable LDPE|